SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
The ad free PDF version of this pattern can be purchased HERE
I used Bernat Maker Home Dec to make the cozies pictured but any heavier weight 4 yarn or weight 5 yarn could easily be substituted.
- Mason Jar
- Removable Stitch Marker
- Yarn Needle
Whenever I make pasta, I save the glass jars to use around my home. The jar I used to write this pattern is a 410ml/15oz Atlas Mason Jar that once contained Classico Alfredo Sauce.
- Beginning chain DOES NOT count as a stitch
ABBREVIATIONS (US TERMS)
- slst – Slipstitch
- ch – Chain
- sc – Single Crochet
- hdc – Half Double Crochet
Begin with a Magic Ring, ch 1.
- hdc 10 into Magic Ring
- slst to beginning hdc (10 stitches)
- ch 1
- 2 hdc in each stitch around
- slst to beginning hdc (20 stitches)
- ch 1
- *hdc in next stitch, 2 hdc in next stitch*
- Repeat from * to * around
- slst to beginning hdc (30 stitches)
- hdc in each stitch around (30 stitches)
*Do not join to the beginning hdc after this Row, you will now work in continuous rounds until the end of Row 15. You can use a stitch marker to keep track of the beginning of each round.
ROW 5 – 15
- hdc in each stitch around
*At the end of Row 15, slst to beginning hdc
ROW 16 – 18
- ch 1
- sc in each stitch around
- slst to beginning sc (30 stitches)
Fasten off, weave in ends and put your cozy on a jar!
The photographs and pattern contained in this document are the property of Black Rose Stitches. Unauthorized reproduction, in whole or in part, or distribution of this pattern or content is prohibited.
ALL FINISHED PRODUCTS created using this pattern may be sold locally or online. If selling finished products online, please give my shop credit for the pattern.