SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
- Approximately 60 yards Weight 4 100% Cotton Yarn
- 5.5mm Hook
Beginning chain does not count as a stitch
Abbreviations (US Terms)
- slst – Slip Stitch
- ch – Chain
- sc – Single Crochet
- scblo – Single Crochet in Back Loop Only
- 7 inches by 7 inches
- The size of this cloth can easily be adjusted, chain any odd number of stitches to achieve the length you like and then continue with the repeated Row to adjust the height
- sc in the second ch from hook and each stitch across, ch 1, turn (24 stitches)
ROW 2 – 24
- sc in first 2 stitches, *scblo in next stitch, sc in next stitch*
- Repeat from * to * across, ch 1, turn (24 stitches)
Turn your cloth clockwise and sc evenly down the side, place 2 sc in the corner stitch. Continue to sc around the remaining 3 sides, placing 2 sc in each corner, slst to beginning sc.
Fasten off and weave in ends!
The photographs and pattern contained in this document are the property of Black Rose Stitches. Unauthorized reproduction, in whole or in part, or distribution of this pattern or content is prohibited.
ALL FINISHED PRODUCTS created using this pattern may be sold locally or online. If selling finished products online, please give my shop credit for the pattern.