SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
- Beginning chain does count as a stitch
- I used 2 Cakes to make my blanket, I worked the first cake from the inside out then the second cake from the outside in to give my blanket an ombre look
Abbreviations (US Terms)
- ch – Chain
- sc – Single Crochet
- dc – Double Crochet
- 39 inches by 37 inches
- The size of this blanket can easily be adjusted, chain any multiple of 12 and add 3 to achieve the width you like and then continue with the repeated Row to adjust the height *Note that changing the size will change the yardage of yarn required
Ch 135 (or any multiple of 12 plus 3)
- dc in the 4th ch from hook, dc in next 4 sts, skip next 2 sts
- *dc 5, ch 2, dc 5, skip 2*
- Repeat from * to * across until 5 sts remain, dc 4, 2 dc in last stitch
- ch 3 (counts as dc), dc in same stitch, dc 4, skip next 2 sts
- *dc 4, (dc, ch 2, dc) in ch 2 space, dc 4, skip next 2 sts*
- Repeat from * to * across until 5 sts remain, dc 4, 2 dc in last stitch (top of beginning ch 3 in previous row).
Repeat Row 2 until you work through both cakes.
Fasten off and weave in ends!
The photographs and pattern contained in this document are the property of Black Rose Stitches. Unauthorized reproduction, in whole or in part, or distribution of this pattern or content is prohibited.
ALL FINISHED PRODUCTS created using this pattern may be sold locally or online. If selling finished products online, please give my shop credit for the pattern.