SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
An ad free PDF Version of this pattern can be purchased HERE
- Bernat Maker Home Dec or any weight 5 yarn of your choice
- Beginning chain does not count as a stitch.
- I used Bernat Maker Home Dec when writing this pattern but any weight 5 yarn could easily be substituted.
ABBREVIATIONS (US Terms)
- ch – Chain
- slst – Slipstitch
- sc – Single Crochet
- scblo – Single Crochet in the Back Loop Only
Ch 24, slip stitch into beginning ch to form a ring being careful not to twist your chain.
- Ch 1
- Sc in each stitch around
- Slst to beginning sc (24 stitches)
ROW 2 – 10
- Ch 1
- scblo in each stitch around
- slst to beginning sc (24 stitches)
Fasten off and weave in ends.
*The Hot Cup Printable Template can be found HERE.
The photographs and pattern contained in this document are the property of Black Rose Stitches. Unauthorized reproduction, in whole or in part, or distribution of this pattern or content is prohibited.
ALL FINISHED PRODUCTS created using this pattern may be sold locally or online. If selling finished products online, please give my shop credit for the pattern.