SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
- 230 yards Bernat Softee Cotton
- 4.5 mm Hook
- Beginning chain does not count as a stitch
- You can use any yarn/hook you like for this pattern.
Abbreviations (US Terms)
- slst – Slip Stitch
- ch – Chain
- sc – Single Crochet
- scblo – Single Crochet in Back Loop Only
- dc – Double Crochet
ch 61 (or any odd number of stitches to achieve your desired width)
- sc in the second ch from hook and each stitch across, ch 1, turn (60 stitches)
- sc in first 2 stitches, *dc in next stitch, sc in next stitch*
- Repeat from * to * across, ch 1, turn (60 stitches)
ROW 3 – 42 (or any even numbered row to achieve your desired height)
*Repeat Row 2
- sc in each stitch across
- ch 1, do not turn (60 stitches)
Turn your cloth clockwise and sc evenly down the side, place 3 sc in the corner stitch. Continue to sc around the remaining 3 sides, placing 3 sc in each corner, slst to beginning sc
ch 1, scblo in each stitch around, placing 3 sc in each corner stitch, slst to beginning sc.
Fasten off and weave in ends!
The photographs and pattern contained in this document are the property of Black Rose Stitches. Unauthorized reproduction, in whole or in part, or distribution of this pattern or content is prohibited.
ALL FINISHED PRODUCTS created using this pattern may be sold locally or online. If selling finished products online, please give my shop credit for the pattern.